A masterclass for aspiring B2B SaaS CMOs and go-to-market leaders
The T2D3 CMO Masterclass program is designed to give you everything you need to build, execute, and manage a complete go-to-market for your B2B SaaS company.
Deep training for every major component of a go-to-market
Each lesson will teach you a fundamental go-to-market concept. Every module includes 1–2 hours of self-paced learning material, tangible frameworks, real examples, and repeatable systems.
A complete set of tools, templates and assets
We've built a library of straightforward templates and tools to make your daily go-to-market work easier—including resources to help you introduce and explain impactful concepts to your executive peers.
Meaningful assignments to help you apply your learning
This isn't about regurtitation. It's about understanding strategic concepts and applying them. Each takeaway project is designed to help you individualize your learnings for your own company.
Become a certified T2D3 practitioner
Get certified. Signal to your leadership team (or future CEO) that you're serious about your executive marketing toolkit. Certified members may be invited to the T2D3 job board to be connected with serious fractional CMO or in-house B2B SaaS marketing leadership opportunities.
The most foundational shift I have experienced due to the T2D3 masterclasses is my new ability to step back, holistically assess a company’s situation, and know where to aim their go-to-market strategy in a way that sets them up for success.
I see how everything works together. The masterclasses have exponentially grown my marketing knowledge and allowed me to really feel like a B2B SaaS marketing expert.
I’ve used the T2D3 model to help my clients understand how they fit into the market and what their growth stage means for their goals. It gave me new language to get buy-in from the executive teams to rethink their original direction in favor of efforts proven to be more effective for their products, markets, competition, and capabilities.
T2D3 CMO Masterclass program schedule
How to become a B2B SaaS CMO
Learn about the three pillars of success for a B2B SaaS CMO: Leadership, Management, and ROI.
- Budget and build your team
- Create followership in the board room and from your executive peers
- Drive ever increasing marketing outcomes at the right cost
The SaaS journey
Understand the journey of a high growth B2B SaaS venture, how to manage the marketing function based on stage.
- Learn the MVP, PMF and T2D3 milestones that a SaaS Company will encounter as it grows fast
- Validate your growth stage through situational awareness
- Learn the right Go-to-market strategy for your category and maturity
Managing marketing strategy
Introduction to the strategic foundation of marketing for T2D3 growth.
- Balancing strategy and execution
- How to get sign off and buy in from leadership
- Ground tactical marketing function in strategy, and prepare a strategy workshop
Approach your growth strategy and Go-to-market from the right angle.
- Complete the Ansoff Matrix and identify the four different growth avenues
- Assess your business, prioritize growth strategies, and learn how to "pick your patch"
- Dive into your business characteristics like ICP, ACV, ARR, etc.
Managing marketing tactics
Learn how to approach the tactical foundation of marketing for T2D3 growth.
- Create OKRs and KPIs for team members
- Tracking and getting the right dashboards
- How to execute on and lead the tactical marketing function
Positioning & messaging
Learn how to best position your business in your market.
- Identify your strengths through the best, better, only framework
- Learn how to differentiate your business through a unique value proposition
Market segmentation & ICP
Learn how to best segment and target your market, and find your beachheads.
- Learn TAM SAM SOM for your business
- Prepare your Ideal Customer Profile, and assess viability
- Segment contacts through filters and signals
Learn to create accurate personas for your business along the B2B journey.
- Learn the Job to be done framework, your audience's pains
- Understand Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- Learn how to create relevant messaging and content, and address the 3 funnel questions
SEO for CMOs
Learn how to conceptualize and execute on SEO strategy.
- Learn how to manage SEO as a CMO
- Understand where to focus and how to start
- Learn how to create an SEO engine for your company
Voice of the customer
Understand how to make your most important piece of content, customer testimonials.
- Understand the framework and ideology behind testimonials
- Learn the full process from sourcing interviewees to organization, to publication and amplification.
How to write (killer) testimonials
Get pro tips on how to interview for and write an effective testimonial from special guest Gary Graf.
- Go deep on questions to ask during an interview and learn how to write an effective testimonial
Go in depth on SaaS pricing fundamentals, and the nitty gritty so you can build out and implement a full pricing strategy and model.
- Learn how to evaluate your pricing strategy
- Build a feature-based pricing model
- Strike the right balance between profitability and good customer experience
Inspect what you expect - Reporting and analytics
Learn one of our most fundamental rules in business, and how to report, manage your team, and manage analytics and progress.
- Learn dashboards, bowlers, and reports
- How to effectively manage your weekly and monthly team meetings, and reporting
- How to recover from lagging numbers, drive ARR, and measure impact
More lessons incoming
Additional lessons include:
Early adopter access
Early access to each lesson as it's published. Get a 40% discount on the complete certification program after the early access program ends.
Limited extended early access available Dec 8th - Dec 31st.
- Early access to each lesson
- New lessons every month through Q4 2022
- Beta templates, assignments, and quizzes
- Self-paced learning
- Access course materials until Jan 1, 2024
- Opportunities to provide feedback on materials
- 40% discount on the complete certification program
- Access to the playbook
- 1 year free Pro membership
Complete certification program
Get an official T2D3 practitioner certification with access to an exclusive B2B SaaS Marketing Leadership job marketplace. Get access to tutorial sessions to get feedback from Stijn on your lesson assignments.
- Lifetime access & updates
- All templates & assignments
- Self-paced learning
- Certification exam
- Company assessment tools
- 2 tutorial session credits
- Team pricing
- Student & recent graduate pricing
Frequently asked questions
Will this program also work for beginners?
Yes. This program complements the book. It's designed for both existing (and aspiring) marketing leaders, founders, and growth teams building B2B SaaS companies.
While an existing foundation of marketing and business knowledge will help you move quicker, beginners can certainly use this program to skill up quickly.
These materials are designed for any go-to-market leader who wants to improve their strategic and managerial toolkit.
Who should (or shouldn't) join the program?
This course is for: B2B SaaS startup founders, executives, investors, and marketing leaders who want to understand and maximize the role that marketing plays in their startup's success.
This course is not for: People looking for marketing gimmicks or short-term growth hacks. The T2D3 Masterclass is about doing things at the right level, in the right order, and understanding that sustainable growth comes from combining strategic patience with tactical impatience.
Is team pricing available?
Team pricing is available on a case by case basis. Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss logistics.
How is the program different from the book?
The program compliments the book and builds upon it. If the book is a textbook, the program is a college course. Where the book goes, the course goes deeper and gives you examples, takeaways, and hands on learning.
Master your B2B SaaS go-to-market